Conduct and Client Care
The profession has been subject to a major review over the last few years which has culminated in new rules of conduct and care. Below is a copy of our new client care charter. The charter sets clear guidelines as to how we intend to maintain the high quality service that Lundons Law has always prided itself on. In the future you will receive detailed information at the outset of the work we will do for you including an estimate of the cost.
Lundons Law Client Care Charter
We are committed to doing our best to ensure that your legal needs are met. This includes:
- Protecting and promoting your interests and acting for you free from compromising influences or loyalties.
- Discussing with you your objectives and how they should best be achieved.
- Acting competently, in a timely way, and in accordance with instructions received and arrangements made.
- Providing you with information about the work to be done, who will do it and the way the services will be provided.
- Protecting your privacy and ensure appropriate confidentiality.
- Giving you clear information and advice.
- Treating you fairly, respectfully and without discrimination.
- Keeping you informed about the work being done and advise you when it is completed.
- Charging you a fee that is fair and reasonable and let you know how and when you will be billed.
- Letting you know how to make a complaint and deal with any complaint promptly and fairly.
If you’d like to know more, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss.